1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U.S. Unemployment at 15-Year High
by Jim Zarroli and Renee Montagne

Listen Now add to playlist

Morning Edition, December 5, 2008 · The Labor Department says the U.S. economy lost more than a half-million jobs in November. It was the steepest drop in nearly a quarter-century.NPR

Guess who was Presidnet 15 years ago........President HW Bush.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
don't worry RF... we have only seen the tip of the iceberg. That number may reach 9-11% & it wont be BO's fault. Bush/Clinton/Bush have ****ed this country right up the pooper with no lube.

My company is about to dump 300 high(er) paying jobs... that's about 30 million out of the local economy, into a local government that is saying the un-employment fund is running out... A local governent that will be dealing with 1000+ Dupont cuts(6000 world wide) 1000's of local AIG cuts (they are coming, 10's of thousands country wide), possible 1000's of Chase bank cuts, 3-500 cuts from Chrysler (if not more), 1000's of cuts from the comanies that support DuPont, ++ un known numbers from other banks, 300-500 from local engineering companies...

These aint $6 per hour burger flipping jobs... these are all 50k, many 100k+++ jobs. One 100k job lost is equal to 10 burger flipping jobs.

Keep thinking things are OK. Keep yer head in the sand...

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Don't think that's it going to get better with Obamalama either. Clinton again! Obamalama is acting like a republicrat. Hail the Messiah.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
HJ you and slug have been saying the sky was going to drop down and smack the ground every day all day since I first started reading this board.

You hate Bush.....nothing else really matters.

The "new deal" didn't work the FIRST time. Won't work now.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
HJ you and slug have been saying the sky was going to drop down and smack the ground every day all day since I first started reading this board.

You hate Bush.....nothing else really matters.

The "new deal" didn't work the FIRST time. Won't work now.
Since the sky isn't falling, who cares if it works or not?:confused:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You may want to study up on the New Deal and what it accomplished in similar times. Oh I'm sorry facts are not your venue.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Cut and paste are not facts moonbat just your twisted liberal media from which you spew!

Cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste

you get the idea! Moonbat

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste

you get the idea! Moonbat

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look before you piss....it may be your own foot. Note the date of the NYT article...

New York City Gained 92,000 Jobs Last Month
By THOMAS J. LUECK
Published: April 2, 1994

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Look before you piss....it may be your own foot. Note the date of the NYT article...

New York City Gained 92,000 Jobs Last Month
By THOMAS J. LUECK
Published: April 2, 1994
I saw the date. The positive job reports will not come in until your messiah takes office. I have a feeling though that he will extend unemployment benifiets and if that is the case, a lot of people will sit back, collect, and look for employment near the end of their benifiet period.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
MOONBAT you do it yearly, monthly, daily, hourly, minutely,secondly!

Get this guy his MEDS PLEASE.

Hey puppet your still #1 in my book.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
you are all morons... RF thinks its ok & Bush bears no blame. The others are blaming Obama before he even starts... some think the dems are good... some liked clinton. You are all sheep. Sheep that are getting ass fu$cked daily.

RF, you really think things are ok?? are you living in a bubble? lemme answer that for you. You are living in a bubble, a cumbubble, Bush's cumbubble.

BTW, Merck just announced another 14,000 layoffs from the US. That is 100's of millions in high paying jobs. We will be fine, those guys can take the vacant burger flipping jobs.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Hook if you saw the date and posted the article as proof that things are going well....:D
:D:D

Yeah I saw it. It was the most recent one that showed up. The press will will turn much more positive once obama gets in office. I expect January 21st to be a positive press day.

bin laden caught, unemployeement o %, mortgage and car payment checks are in the mail. Nothing big, but a start.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
I believe obama also said a similar statement that about keeping the same old people in washington and expecting different results.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
You may want to study up on the New Deal and what it accomplished in similar times. Oh I'm sorry facts are not your venue.
Oh yes the New Deal, Great Society, and Misery Index, something the Dems can be damned proud of.:thumbup:, anyone for a depression under a SuperDem Congress, POTUS.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm sure you studies all of these closely Frank (yeah right). New policies and actions do not require new people but do require new leadership. The elephants trumpeted "he is inexperienced" so he surrounds himself with experienced people....including people that do not agree with him (eg Lincoln). The losers yowl on and on and on.
PS Frank please explain the following .....
The Great Society's programs expanded under the administrations of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford.[1]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts