Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont want to sound like I'm advertising but I got such a huge deal I gotta pass it on...Arguably one of the best, if not THE BEST SOT FISHING KAYAK is the Wilderness Systems T160 http://www.wildernesssystems.com/ there is a newer model of the T160 coming out with slight changes. http://www.wildernesssystems.c...0.php normally these kayaks sell in the $850.00 range day in and day out... the dealer up here has sold out of his current stock, however the factory is sending him 12 more...he is selling these at $599.00 each as a blowout price...this is the only chance you will have in this lifetime to get such an excellent SOT Fishing Kayak at this price...if you are interested please contact me via email or IM and I will put you in touch with the dealer directly...they are a reputable dealer in business for quite sometime...I bought the last one they had in the SAND color...if you are in the market...contact me soon...I am doing this to further the sport...I like seeing people get a great deal too...I know I did...
[email protected]

·
Registered
322 Posts
Is this with or without rudder? That is a good price but when I bought mine 2 years ago I paid 600.00 for it at Appomattox.

If it has a rudder that is a real steal as that is a 200.00 option. Let us know.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm sure a lot of places that carry WS kayaks will be selling them at great rebates as is dictated by WS.

Personally I think the yak is worthless for fishing without a well in the back, hence the reason they are selling them at a discount. The new ones have a well in the back

·
Registered
999 Posts
I would have to agree with Goby. The old T160 maybe nice for touring if you are into that. But for fishing you really want a rear tankwell for easy access to your gear while on the water. Accessing your gear inside a rear hatch can be a pain while on the water.

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
It is the old T160, that does not have a tankwell, they are not making it anymore so they are blowing it out. ARC, who sponsors this forum, is offering the deal.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cory...you are absolutely correct...I've been working with Tom and Bob trying to generate some leads and interest...at this price even without the tank well and all it might get more people involved in Yak Fishing...I went ahead and ordered one too...

·
Registered
36 Posts
[Q]BEACHFORDMAN originally wrote:
I dont want to sound like I'm advertising but I got such a huge deal I gotta pass it on...Arguably one of the best, if not THE BEST SOT FISHING KAYAK is th
[/Q]

Soooooooooo are you really advertising then?!?! [grin]

·
Registered
284 Posts
I would say you absolutely do not want a kayak without a tankwell for fishing, but I saw an old T160 in Florida and the guys used bolts and washers and mounted a crate to the lid for the rear tankwell. He said it took on a lot more water that way but he made it work. Personally, I would spend the extra $100 or so and get a yak with a tankwell. Otherwise you'll probably end up buying another yak in a short time and then are you really saving any money. ARC has great deals on all their yaks, I wouldn't recommend that one for fishing though, not at any price.
CPR,
Chad

·
Registered
102 Posts
[Q]BEACHFORDMAN originally wrote:
I've been working with Tom and Bob trying to generate some leads and interest...
[/Q]
Salesman?

·
Registered
284 Posts
What is the secret, there is a big banner at the top of this board, If you click on it, it says TARPON 160 Sale $599.
CPR,
Chad

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NO SECRETS...DIDNT know they were sponsors...my bad...just trying to pass along a great deal without advertising the Company Name in case there was a conflict of interest...kinda like finding Shimano TLD 15-20-25 reels at 1/2 price at a tackle shop that was or wasnt a sponsor...I bet no one on here would question me for a second on that one...I've discovered Yak Fishing...wanted to pass it along to everyone listening...am I a salesman? Yeah I make my living, put 4 kids thru college without a loan... I owe nobody an apology for that...nor does the HVAC guy when he gives you your bill or the Plumber when he bills you either...every bodys entitled to make a living...Flame mode off...

·
Registered
284 Posts
If you find a good deal just post it! If there is a conflict of interest let the moderator sort it out, it's just part of having a public forum.
CPR,
Chad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts