Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it sure would have been nice to know where everyone went:help: thanks keith for giving me the heads up. i saw this coming for a long time. i was gonna run by h/c house to see what the heck was going on. i will be at the bash in the morning. see you nuts in the morning:hysterical: tite lines JIM.B

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Quacker can bring his own hot dog. When I visited him last week there was one laying on his shop table I am pretty sure was from the Mesazoic Era. I suspect it was leftover from a night of debauchery. Everyone was asking if anyone had seen Billy, who evidently was last seen staggering off into the woods fighting it out with a bottle of Jack 2 nights prior. Had a 50 lb sack of raw peanuts he was roasting, prototypes of his newest design backwards bobbers, plans for a sewage system that runs uphill and ties in with his neighbors', and by putting nails on a wall discovered he owns 17 sets of metric and 201 sets of American Standard open/box end wrenches. Most were hiding in boxes and pails but some were under underwear and other wrenches in mud puddles. I sure hope he dont blow a seal if he comes to the bash.

·
Registered
251 Posts
where y been jimbo,perc. said he tried to call ya i dint have your number and was scart to say anything over there,glad you found it.bash em tomara

·
Registered
346 Posts
Glad You got here Jimb. The way it got over there, the only way anyone could have let You knowwhere everyone went would be through either smoke signals or morse code.rant2CF

·
Registered
541 Posts
Bosko clued me in...did you win the most recruited?:clapping2:dancedance

·
Registered
839 Posts
:yes:Yeah JimB I called ya last Sat but ya didnt answerdoh, called Undertheradar, shellquacker, tapout, Hogchoker and fatslab...tryed to do my part:high5:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts