Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I still don't understand why they aren't stringing up his family and friends (i.e., accomplices) with him. It's an embarrassment.

·
Registered
14,556 Posts
He is slick. He knows he is in the wrong and already scheming to avoid a financial loss. In the end my friend you will be judged by the Lord. You can't hide your ass sets from him!!!.............Gary

·
Registered
229 Posts
So this happened on Manilla's property? And the dead hunter one would assume was trespassing? Makes me wonder if it was a warning shot-gone-wrong. I also wonder if the trespassing aspect (assuming it exists) would somehow limit culpability? As far as the sale of the properties goes, he's a lawyer doing what comes naturally.

·
Registered
14,556 Posts
So this happened on Manilla's property? And the dead hunter one would assume was trespassing? Makes me wonder if it was a warning shot-gone-wrong. I also wonder if the trespassing aspect (assuming it exists) would somehow limit culpability? As far as the sale of the properties goes, he's a lawyer doing what comes naturally.
I don't think any body would get away with SHOOTING a trespasser. As a retired police officer, warning shots are the worse thing you could ever do. Hard to tell what went on with only one guy talking..............Gary

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
EDITED - Rather than guess, I looked through the story I posted previously. It read, "...After finding Groh's tree stand and shotgun, investigators concluded Groh had been hunting on Richland Township property - not Manilla's." It doesn't say it specifically, at least that I saw, where the hunter was when he was shot. I think it all happened off the farm.

My original thread is here:http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/showthread.php/296728-Hunter-killed-by-another-quot-hunter-quot-I-m-ashamed-of-my-home-state

He likely tracked the deer he shot onto the lawyer's property (which I'm pretty sure is legal in PA).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts