Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cut out of work early with a buddy who needed some away time

out of Rocky pt at 1 and made the usual rounds in the upper bay. It was A-Mazing out, flat calm, you could see crab pots forever!!!

Took some looking but ended up finding a flurry of action as the outgoing was winding down. Pulled in fish up to 20" on stingsilvers (NO BLUES!!!:clap::clapping2:) but lost them on the next drift, motored real wide, was on just about the same drift but nada.

There was still a ton of bait round, peanut bunker I guess, rolling on top. Acres of them.

Did some more motoring around but could never get on a good pod of fish again. Still more bait on top with a few big splashes mixed in but we couldn't entice a bite.

Weekend doesn't look good for getting out, glad I could get a friend some pullage today.

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
At least you picked the right day to get out........N 10-15 is a good thing! (weekend)....I like wind cause the fish like it....thanks for the report.............

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Thanks for the report Frank and at least you got out and you were not working and you caught some fish. :thumbup: I'm keeping an eye on the weather for this weekend but like you said it might be a little windy out there.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
WTG! Frank.

like Steve said...you got out to fish, not at work and caught fish...sounds like a great day!!

wish i could have been out there:yes:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Congrats on the pullage, Ive had em and lost em also. Like you said ride around wide for about 20min and nothing. Odd stuff, but hey you managed a couple before they dissappeared.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts