Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the size of the picture but couldn't figure out how to resize it, based on the picture we must of had some run off to muddy it up like that. Hope it clears quickly.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support Tidal Fish
4,199 Posts
Dam it does look a mess,should clear pretty quick provided no big rains.I can tell ya the patapsco was really clear today except buy beth steel was brown.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
JP I've seen it look a lot worse. It looks like the Susky River still has quite a bit of ice but the rest of the bay looks pretty good to me. Hopefully no more snow and rain and we'll have a banner spring.:fishing2:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
John,

I have to see if I can find last Aprils sat pic, but from what I remember that run off was down to the Chester last year. It looks pretty good right now compared to last year and I won't even talk about 2005 when you had to go below Poplar Island to find clean water in the spring.

I now there is still a lot of snow on the ground in PA so lets hope for a slow melt and it does not get a lot worse.

·
Registered
987 Posts
John, our river is bad. Went out in the canoe again today
The Bush looks like #2. I don't think this pic from my backyard does it justice.
Didn't get one perch today??:confused:
This thread is posting weird, sorry if it's wide

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Just checked the weather and the forecast for the week has 71 degree Wednesday and showers Wednesday and Thursday. Not what we need. That quick melt will make the photo you posted look like good conditions next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts