Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exited Bear creek at 5:30 this morning headed to LP. First Fish of the 2015 season came on white umbrella with 20 Oz weight back 75' in 42' water. Fish measured 37" so after quick picture back in the drink she went. Took 50 minutes to get the 2nd fish. Hit a 4+2 white tandem 70 off the clip. Fish hit the 2 Oz trailer once again 42' water. Didn't boat her as I was reaching to grab her she was just barely hooked and got away. Looked to be another slot fish in the 37-38 inch range.

Upper Bay is stained and sticks and tree branches are everywhere. Looked at a blank fish finder all morning as both fish came blind. Great day to be on the water.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Thanks for the report. I didn't fish but took a quick shake down run and was surprised to see so much large debris in the river.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I was out in the same area today putting lines in at 5 am and fished til 5 pm and caught 3 measuring 37 1/2, 39 7/8, and a 40. We were in a picture tournament so we took pictures and released all 3 of the fish. My crew was disappointed because they were looking forward to fish sandwiches but its what they made the regulations this year. Personally I dont see how the new rules are a 25% reduction as about 70% of the fish are released but it was still a beautiful day out on the water and I am looking for ward to getting more cracks of them while they are here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts