Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went out this morning with Headwind on his Twin Vee and spent about 2 hours looking for fish, but when we found them it was worth it. The biggest striper was a 29" football (Headwind) caught on a 2 oz crocodile spoon all others were caught on crippled herring 1 1/2 oz spoons in about 25 foot. It was a great day on the water!

·
Registered
404 Posts
fishin

you guys should have been with me today.................5 1/2 hrs. hooking up fios at the house.................still not working right.............You guys were right...I should have cancealled and gone fishing with you:D:D

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you guys should have been with me today.................5 1/2 hrs. hooking up fios at the house.................still not working right.............You guys were right...I should have cancealled and gone fishing with you:D:D
Missed you out there buddy!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Nice fish. Sounds like a good day! :thumbup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nice fish Alley Cat.

I agree, there are some fish to be found out there in the UB, I didn't find any until the tide starting moving this afternoon and I found some bird action, managed a nice 27" on a stingsliver/teaser combo I have been fishing, just like that guy you are holding today southeast of HMI, probably his brother or sister.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
nice job guys, thanks for the report

may be in that area tomorrow, still deciding.

TIGHT LINES!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Nice job :thumbup:

I knew i should have called out today!!
The weather was unbelievable today.

Dont think im gonna make it out this weekend either :52:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts