Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The Solitary Sunrise" Today I towed my Jet Ski from Poquoson to Deltaville Va. I was on the water right at sunrise so I stopped at Sting Ray Point at the mouth of the Rappahannock and took this picture. Water temp 54 and air temp 75! My kind of December!

Miles of birds boats and little Rockfish from Buoy 54-60 while fishing from my Jet Ski the Chesapeake Bay today. I did have one good run on a bigger fish while eeling, did not stay on though. There were some keepers caught around me and several boats said they saw a whale way up here in the Bay.

I took these pictures two days ago when I was fishing off of Cape Charles.

·
Registered
204 Posts
6 20"+ fish trolling buoy 50 area with the fleet. Saw many small fish caught and nothing over 30". Fished eels at buoy 42 in the AM with no hits. All fish caught were on red nosed storms trolled near the surface. NADA on the larger poppers or bucktails.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I saw you dropping the ski when I was driving in to the docks. We went over to the eastern side to start the morning and never saw anything promising enough to put eels in the water so we moved northwest a bit and caught fish up to 30"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts