Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright boys and girls, tomorrow is the day. Here's wishing all the best of luck![grin] Please remember to be safe----wear your fall restraint system while in the tree.

Once again GOOD LUCK to all. Aim low and shoot straight![grin]

HV aka Rapprunner

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Dang. You had to bring up the safety harness, didn't you!

Good luck everyone.

Rapprunner, if I have to go to plan B tomorrow afternoon, what do I need to get into you field edge stand? It would be a real shame for my to tag your trail cam buck!!!![grin][grin][tongue]

But, I can live with that![excited]

Good luck Kepone. May you shaft have a sharp, blood covered- piece of stone in it!

Dayton

·
Registered
887 Posts
I am ready to let loose on em with my Q2. Last year I could not hunt with my broken foot. I have pent up fluseration that I need to release on some scrub bucks, big bucks or maybe a tender young doe! It should be nice and cool in the am. I am looking at next friday on the 10 day forecast too! Let em fly and watch em fall... Kepone[wink]

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
Dang. You had to bring up the safety harness, didn't you!

Good luck everyone.

Rapprunner, if I have to go to plan B tomorrow afternoon, what do I need to get into you field edge stand? It would be a real shame for my to tag your trail cam buck!!!![grin][grin][tongue]

But, I can live with that![excited]

Good luck Kepone. May you shaft have a sharp, blood covered- piece of stone in it!

Dayton
[/Q]

My PERMISSION![grin]

I guess plan B is not going to be needed, based on how much stuff you said is open on the hill.[excited][excited]

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Good luck fellas. I'm gonna be working on showing some rich dude that money cannot always buy him what he wants.

DEAN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts