Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you saw Cory's picture on the cover of the sports section in the VA Pilot this morning? Cory, good job on getting our name out there and it was a good article. My wife says I'm trendy and now she is afraid that I may move on to a different hobby like skydiving or something. I told her no way on that but I may have to combine fishing with one of my old hobbies and start a trend for 'sail fishing'. That would be to much work though.

Great article, and glad to see so many people getting into a terrific sport. From the number of yaks I see on the water and on top of cars it looks like paddling in general is getting very popular.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I do prefer a mounatin dew engine, since we are comparing. Anyways, that was a really great article today in the paper. Hopefully it will bring more awareness to the sport. BTW Cory, did you catch anything while the photographer was there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.