Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I have no specific reason why but i know the Feds have made it almost impossible to keep one. They are excrutiatingly ridiculous on trying to find even the smallest error with the paperwork. Then they use even the most minor infraction to yank the FFL. This is how they plan on eliminating all gun sales in MD. Now the O'Malley is Gov. it's only going to get worse but now they will attack with congress. Another FFL guy told me he got hit becasue of a customer who spelled his own name wrong on a FFL form and he did'nt catch it. They spent months investigating that one small infraction only to find it was just an honest mistake. Then after all that they yanked the FFL anyway. That was his only infraction in 16 years of holdinf an FFL. So don;t assume the Valley boys did anything wrong.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had heard Valley had repeated violations/inaccuracies in their paperwork,over the course of a few years.

C'mon!
O'Malley made Baltimore such a crime free utopia,he just wants to do the same for the rest of us!

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Do you have any idea what they consider a violation? They plain and simple don't whant us t be able to buy guns. The easiest way to do that without legislation is to close all the places we can buy a gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts