Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any deals on hotel rooms in VB during the first/second week in January? Any help would be appreciated. Just looking to not get wet while sleeping if it is raining (nothing fancy)...

Thanks

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
What about some other ones?

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find a lot of the other more popular, much nicer places are dirt cheap in the winter. Maybe not quite $25 but you could get an ocean View on the beach, in range of a potential surf blitz, perfect weather rock room for not much more than the Atlantic Days Inn.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know the owner of Day's Inn. Great rates and nice rooms!!! $29.00 cant beat it. Also has nice cafe downstairs.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
What about some other ones?

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find a lot of the other more popular, much nicer places are dirt cheap in the winter. Maybe not quite $25 but you could get an ocean View on the beach, in range of a potential surf blitz, perfect weather rock room for not much more than the Atlantic Days Inn.
I gave an example of whats available. The place (Va. Beach) is full of cheap motel/hotel rooms.

One thing about the Days Inn is that they gave breaks to fisherman before it was popular to do so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts