Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather is looking better than it did earlier this week. Considering making the run to canyon out of Rudee early Friday morning. Anyone else going?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wave forecast is looking doable. I see 4 foot 7 seconds. Looks like there is a good chance of rain. Anyone made a decision on going? Would like to know if I am the only crazy person thinking about it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah its Robbie. I cant decide, I will 100% if there is another boat going. I don't mind the rain, but I don't want to get beat to death.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Debating...could head north to 26 mile hill, crotch, etc. South looks horrible. Always issue with thunderstorm coming in and winds picking up. Tough call.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top