1,107 Posts
The dates are July 11th-14th

more info to come soon!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx guys.

Figured it would be around the same time of year. Just wanted to make sure so some of us can start clearing ourselves of ANY and ALL responsiblities to significant others for the week.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pretty common during right time of year.....anywhere between 30+ to 70+ miles offshore. whether you want to jump in the water with them out there is another story.

Ever speared a tuna or anything remotely close to a tuna in the open ocean like that before??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not yet, looking to get started. Not looking for world records just to get wet have fun and get some fish. Might start easier with Dolphin and Wahoo, but done lots of inshore stuff already. Looking to go bluewater. Thanks !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you know anybody who's ever speared out there??

It's a whole other ball game out there.....very dangerous , very deep and very creepy and even the small fish are 300 times more deisle than anything you've ever speared inshore and you're gonna need a bigger gun. Oh and there's also a lot more things out there would LuuuuuuuuV to eeechya.

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything.....I love spearing and I've been dying to spear a pelagic fish myself but I don't know anyone around these parts that does any bluewater spearing. Just curious if you know anybody who's got the low down on the proper way to go about it?? It doesn't seem too popular here in the mid atlantic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts