Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Jake you still after those Carolina boys aren't you. DUKE looked like Sh!t and deserved to loose. That McRoberts guy is horrible!

The VCU guys were dam quick and street ballers. 4 guys with blood running out of their faces in one game. That is some ball'in.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just for the record..the majority of us "Carolina People" don't claim dook university as being from North Carolina. We consider it the University of New Jersey @ Durham.

GO HEELS!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Jake you still after those Carolina boys aren't you. DUKE looked like Sh!t and deserved to loose. That McRoberts guy is horrible!

The VCU guys were dam quick and street ballers. 4 guys with blood running out of their faces in one game. That is some ball'in.
I've got a buddy down there whom I've been going back and forth with for years between college football and basketball. He looks at this board from time to time and was hoping he would see this and I could get a rise out of him. He keeps telling me how them Carolina boys are better ballers than us Virginia boys and I have been insistant that our Virginia boys that go down to Carolina are better.... and he aint even got a leg to stand on about college football. UNC is still looking perdy dang strong though. Kevin, when you headed down?

·
Registered
750 Posts
got one of those carolina "duke will win it all" guys in the shop who claimed yesterday if duke lost he would shave his head and mustache (kinda long hair guy you would never think of with a bald head0. He laid out of work today- cant wait until monday !! I went 13 out of 15 yesterday too- surprised myself (ODU was one loss, but I had to write em in at least for the first round),lol-

·
Registered
107 Posts
Man I always come to this site to see who is catching what and maybe I can learn a thing or two. YOU GUYS NEED TO STICK TO FISHING BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOUR INCOMPETENT WHEN IT COMES TO COLLEGE BBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Man I always come to this site to see who is catching what and maybe I can learn a thing or two. YOU GUYS NEED TO STICK TO FISHING BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOUR INCOMPETENT WHEN IT COMES TO COLLEGE BBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go DUKE ?? Only place their going is HOME !

Hate to break the news to ya, :eek: but ummmm, here it is. Read it and weep.:D

The 11th-seeded Rams had just stunned nearly everyone except themselves with a 79-77 decision against Duke - sixth-seeded Duke, ACC power Duke, basketball royalty Duke - at the HSBC Arena.

Dennis:))

·
Registered
61 Posts
Back when ChuckNoe was coach and VCU played at Franklin Street Gym we refered to that kind of game as a Franklin Street mugging. The boys are back in town!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Back when Chuck Noe was coach and VCU played in the Franklin Street Gym we refered to that kind of game as a Franklin Street mugging. The boys are back in town!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Everybody hates a winner with class. It's just like the Yankees, either you love em or hate em. Duke wasn't that good this year. I guess that happens every one in a while. I think it's safe to say that they will be pretty good again soon.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts