Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for volunteers for the December gill net survey. Vic will let me know which day for sure but right now the possible days are Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of next week. If you think you are interested in helping respond here or contact me by phone, pm or email.

·
Registered
162 Posts
We are looking for volunteers for the December gill net survey. Vic will let me know which day for sure but right now the possible days are Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of next week. If you think you are interested in helping respond here or contact me by phone, pm or email.
Hi LannyP,

I postphoned my surgery just so I could participate in this event. I think I know a little from my first encounter that I might be more help. Let me know when and where I should show up. I'll try to get my daughter out of bed to attend this event. Just as an observer, of course. Phone 434 454 6127 just in case and leave a message if your caller ID is blocked.

Regards, Joy T Brew

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joy,
You picked a good excuse to postpone surgery.:yes: It looks like Thursday the 20th is the day. I will post the specifics when Vic hits me back with the info. Your daughter is welcome to come too. Hope you can make the meeting tomorrow and bring her as your guest. Thanks for your contributions. It's nice having NEW members that participate.
The meeting starts at 6:00pm with dinner and the meeting at 7:00 so ya'll come.
Lanny

Hi LannyP,

I postphoned my surgery just so I could participate in this event. I think I know a little from my first encounter that I might be more help. Let me know when and where I should show up. I'll try to get my daughter out of bed to attend this event. Just as an observer, of course. Phone 434 454 6127 just in case and leave a message if your caller ID is blocked.

Regards, Joy T Brew

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gill net survey

Lannyp, We spoke last night but if you still need some help with the survey I can make schedule work. Do you have any idea as to time etc?
thanks
Soddude

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has been that we start getting the nets out of the water at 10:00am and are back at the VDGIF docking station in Clarksville between 11 and 11:15am to clean the fish out of the nets. We are usually through by 1:00pm. When Vic gives me the exact time and places I will post them. Hope this helps.

Lannyp, We spoke last night but if you still need some help with the survey I can make schedule work. Do you have any idea as to time etc?
thanks
Soddude

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gill Net survey

LannyP do you need boats or would a no boater help. On this date it would be easier to come as a no-boater as I am going to Tenn. after, but if you need boats I can make that work.
Soddude

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No boats needed. We just need hands helping get fish out of the nets and cleaning up. The more people, the less time it takes.:yes:

LannyP do you need boats or would a no boater help. On this date it would be easier to come as a no-boater as I am going to Tenn. after, but if you need boats I can make that work.
Soddude

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gill net survey time for tomorrow morning

OK, I just got word that the survey will begin tomorrow morning at 10:30. If you are planning on helping please respond here or contact me, my contact info is on the BISC home page. Everyone wanting to help needs to be at the VDGIF docking station in Clarksville between 11:30 and 12:00 tomorrow morning. If you need directions let me know in your response. You may want to bring a cooler incase there are fish fit for consumption!:yes::eatdrink: With the cold temps there should be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts