Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDITED BY BRANDON

If I have asked once I have asked a million times. PLEASE keep classified ads to the Classified Section on Tidal Fish. http://www.tidalfish.com/classifieds/
Putting your item in that section is FREE and people continue to have great success selling everything from tackle to boats.

By posting an ad on this board or any you are only contributing to people seeing the post and assuming it is OK to post ads here. If that happens the board becomes one big ad and no one wants to use the board because its just one big ad.

Thanks!

Brandon

-------------------

Hello....My name is Ed Blackburn and I generally post on the Chesapeake Angler - Original Board but I was afraid that my shameless attempt at self-promotion might not be looked upon favorably there so here I am at the BS Board [smile]

Tight Lines,
Ed Blackburn
410-641-0444

·
Registered
692 Posts
And what makes you think that your shameless attempts at self-promotion will be looked upon anymore favorably here?[grin][tongue][wink]

·
Registered
672 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
And what makes you think that your shameless attempts at self-promotion will be looked upon anymore favorably here?[grin][tongue][wink]
[/Q]

I was thinking exactly the same thing.......

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow.....you guys are really friendly over here on the BS Board. Thanks for all of the support. I guess some of you don't have anything better to do than respond to posts and make snide remarks. If you don't want to save money on a vehicle that's fine.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Ok. Bte. NU2 made a joke and, you'll notice, she winked at you in good fun.

Now you have called our remarks snide, and hijacking your post. If you are a salesman and walk into a place called the B.S. Board, trying to sell cars you should expect to get razzed a little bit. We are generally good folks here, even even though we slap each other around pretty good most of the time, are not (generally) mean spirited (most of the time).

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
HAHAHA - a freakin car salesman looking for some love on the BS Board. TOO MUCH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Everybody stand back for a second...

"Hijack a post?"

This whole damn Board was started by better minds than yours, Ed, if I may call you Ed, to prevent the whole damn web site from being hijacked. Hijacked by ner-do-well's...

Ask me how I know...

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]Fritzer originally wrote:
Ner-do-wells?...
[/Q]
Exhibit A...

And Ed, just for your edification I'm going to don my Brandon pullover mask and implore you to apologize to these gentleman for calling their observations "snide", lest I have to remind you of the NO ADVERTISING caveat in the Terms of Service (That I'm sure you read) of this hallowed site...

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]bte52 originally wrote:
I guess some of you don't have anything better to do than respond to posts and make snyde remarks.
[/Q] I must call into question the qualifications of any professed car salesman that can't properly spell "snide".

Main Entry: snide
Pronunciation: 'snId
Function: adjective
Etymology: origin unknown
1 a : FALSE, COUNTERFEIT b : practicing deception : DISHONEST <a snide merchant>
2 : unworthy of esteem : LOW <a snide trick>
3 : slyly disparaging : INSINUATING <snide remarks>
- snide·ly adverb
- snide·ness noun

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]Chumbucket originally wrote:
George, if you don't know what to say, it's quite simple now isn't it. Just don't say anything...
[/Q]I'm sorry. Just can't help myself.[smile]

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'd never buy a GM from anyone.

In fact, I hope everyone who has ever worked for GM, their dealers, parts manufacturers, and even their loyal customers, Starve.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]kwk originally wrote:
Mr. Blackburn: you wouldn't happen to have access to a Mercedes SLR, would you?
[/Q]

There's a place in hell for attorneys who act in bad faith, Aston...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts