Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Co-Worker just stopped in my office and asked about any charters in Virginia Beach that are still running. Can anyone give me a name and phone number so I can pass it on to him. Thanks

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Capt. Jake Hiles - Matador
Virginia Beach Fishing, Virginia Beach Deep Sea Fishing, Virginia Sport Fishing

Capt. Kevin Bremmer - Succession
Succession Sportfishing Striper Fishing Charters | Virginia Beach- Chesapeake Bay Trophy Rock & Striper Fishing Charters

Captain Fletcher Dunton - Reel Time
Chesapeake Bay Fishing | ReelTime Sportfishing & Charters

If you're looking to fly fishing or light tackle, I'd try Capt Chris Newsome. Chesapeake Bay Fly Fishing & Light Tackle Fishing Charters in Virginia

We did a night fly fishing thing with him the last full moon and it was a blast. Not the first time with this guide and will not be the last.

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Dates Available for VA Beach with Capt. Greg aboard FIN FINDER

Due to a few recent cancellations I have the following dates available for my two day package deal.................

January 21/22

February 3/4

February 24/25

The two day package deal is for 6 passengers and includes:

2 full day charters
Tip for first mate (Capt. Andrew)
Fish Cleaning (2 Trophies over 28 inches per person per day)
2 nights hotel stay with 3 rooms each with 2 beds
Breakfast at the hotel

As for single day charters I still have the following dates available..............

February 11 and February 15

The fishing has been very good this year so far, lots of multiple hook ups and lots of big fish. We have been able to get into the trophies jigging on two occasions and had a blast catching 30 to 43 inch Stripers on light tackle spinning gear. Our largest fish so far was 53.40 lbs and we landed her the last day of the big VA Beach Tournament. With two fish right around 34 lbs, we had a 3 fish combined weight of 122 lbs. That was good enough for 4th place. If you want to experience Striper fishing at its finest, contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
----Loosen Up Charters,---202-369-8203--Capt. Frank Carver--48'---over six-

---Hook Mash Charters--443--336-3011--Capt Stu Bergoon-- 44'---over six-

----Both worthy of your consideration , Proven Trophy Catchers---Deale Boys--

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Update on dates available aboard the FIN FINDER with Capt. Greg

The Trophy Stripers bit the bottom of the boat off again today. Here is an updated list of dates that are now available for charter from VA Beach....

Two day package deal dates:

January 21/22 or 22/23

February 3/4 or 24/25

Single day charter trips available:

January 21 or 23

February 11 or 15

Just today I received a few calls from people interested in a VA Beach Charter but they only have 2 to 4 people. So even if you don't quite have a full crew, there is a decent chance I could match you up with others to complete the 6 person crew.

Thanks and be safe on the water,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts