Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

New to the site but been fishing Virginia and Nc for ten years now. Looking to get a few folks together this spring and summer for some good fishing. looking to fish on the weekends both inshore and offshore. I have a 28 Carolina Classic that I keep at marina shores. I have all the gear and I'm ready Togo the only thing I'm missing is a strong crew with some experience inshore and offshore fishing. It's hard to get a crew together that can go when the weather/ reports look good. I have a few buddys that go but would be nice to have a few more on the boat to knock the price down for everyone. Inshore trips run around $50-$70 a person ,offshore run around $120-$150. This covers the cost of all the bait/fuel.. pm me if interested

·
Registered
514 Posts
looking for ho in all the wrong places

Hello everybody,

New to the site but been fishing Virginia and Nc for ten years now. Looking to get a few folks together this spring and summer for some good fishing. looking to fish on the weekends both inshore and offshore. I have a 28 Carolina Classic that I keep at marina shores. I have all the gear and I'm ready Togo the only thing I'm missing is a strong crew with some experience inshore and offshore fishing. It's hard to get a crew together that can go when the weather/ reports look good. I have a few buddys that go but would be nice to have a few more on the boat to knock the price down for everyone. Inshore trips run around $50-$70 a person ,offshore run around $120-$150. This covers the cost of all the bait/fuel.. pm me if interested
You might want to check the laws before you advertise running a charter (apparently without a license). Also more important consider the liability issues especially if you do not have a license or liability insurance.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
You can't advertise to people you don't know and say it's going to cost you $xyz for me to take you fishing, that is exactly what charters are. You can't ask for $$, it's is up to the individual if he wants to give you money after the fact of fishing. Just don't talk about $$ on here. The authorities take this very seriously.

Post for Ho's and figure out the details among yourselves.

·
Registered
14 Posts
interested

Hello everybody,

I'm interested, 8467646

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Bob thanks for the the heads up.. Maybe you misunderstood what I'm trying todo. I'm not looking For bunch a paying customers getting drunk on the back of the boat. I'm looking to get a crew together and put blood all over the deck and meat in the box. I have a 100gross ton license and have done the charter gig in the past.not my cup of tea. Looking for a group (same group)that wants to fish this spring and summer.. Thanks for the concern and your devotion to the laws

·
Registered
171 Posts
Carolina28,
Tried sending you a PM but it will not show up in my Sent folder. I am an avid offshore fisherman and would be interested in being a HO. I have lots of offshore gear if you need anything extra for the spread (80W's/50W's/Jigging/Deep Drop/flying gaff/Harpoon/ton's of trolling lures). I can be reached at [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts