Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we now have to buy a $9.95 Virginia duck stamp starting this year. I wouldn't mind if I thought it would help me see more ducks or catch more people who break the law. I really wonder what happens to all the money the state takes from us these days. Trips to Africa?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is mandatory as of July 1 to purchase a state of Virginia duck
stamp along with the federal one, a HIP number and lots of shells hopefully.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Dux,
All I do is throw a $100 bill on the counter and tell them to give me the works. Like you said!! I would like to know what the money will be used for. Hopefully the Africa trips have been cancelled. I don't think all the head have been chopped off yet. There is more to come. Considering what I spend to hunt and fish each year the $100 is chump change.
Bubba[angel][angel][angel]

·
Registered
22 Posts
$100 won't cut it any more:

VA stamp........
Federal stamp........
Hunting license.......
Floating Blind license.......
2 stat blind licenses........

$109.00............Crying shame to kill dux

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In your own marsh you don't need a floating for stationary blind tag, however without stationary tags you can't keep other people from hunting your own marsh...
I think that is right, won't swear to it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In your own marsh you don't need a floating for stationary blind tag, however without stationary tags you can't keep other people from hunting your own marsh...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

1 - 10 of 10 Posts