Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I just read the article. Some real nice write ups in there Dennis. Just to highlight a few.....Congrats to Rick Williams and all involved to make the toys for tots so sucessful, Congrats to Dr. Ike for his master write up and congrats to all those who placed in the recent tournament including Max King.:thumbup: Thanks for the post :0) Beth

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Beth,
Thanks. I got that last paper, a AJ back in August with Capt. Ben but I forgot I had to notify VSWFT that I thought I had 25 so they finally confirmed it, sent me my certificate so I sent the email to Lee. That finishes my year out unless I can get speck in the ICW or Rudy this week. Feels good no matter. Dennis, thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beth,
Thanks. I got that last paper, a AJ back in August with Capt. Ben but I forgot I had to notify VSWFT that I thought I had 25 so they finally confirmed it, sent me my certificate so I sent the email to Lee. That finishes my year out unless I can get speck in the ICW or Rudy this week. Feels good no matter. Dennis, thanks for posting it.
Your welcome Dr. Ike. I meant to say congrat's to you in my original post. Nice job !:clapping2:

Dennis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts