Tidal Fish Forum banner

Vote on Your Favorite VSSA Logo Design

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had some great input on the logo inputs for the Virginia Saltwater Sportsman Association (VSSA) logo designs. We intend to decide the winning design at our Thursday meeting (30 Apr). I've lost track of who submitted what but we will give full credit to the winning design. Give us some feedback by voting on your favorite.

Logo #1

Logo #2

Logo #3

Logo #4

Logo #5

Logo #6

Logo #7

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I liked #1 but I think it may be hard to do for bumper/back window sticker . (I'm no expert)
#2 and #4 I liked also.. If I had to stick to vote on 1 its #2. ( I just got a chuckle reading what I just wrote)

·
Registered
615 Posts
#7 is done by a pro, looks awesome but you can't tell who the logo is for (or about) far away.

#5 & 6 are well done but everyones sticker has a big fish in the middle

I vote # 3, its stands out as different, cool curved rods, has both the state and the fish and its circle, easy for a printer to make.

All are done well, good job to the artists.

·
Registered
221 Posts
#1 for me...graphics shouldn't be a problem. Rockfish are struggling enough w/o advertising them, so those are out for me.# 2 would be my second choice,all are well laid out and balanced.

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
I like #3 as my 2nd choice because I don't think Billfish represent the majority of fishermen in Va, change it to a Red Drum, or Flounder or Striper and it would work to represent better.

#7 with the Red or Orange really pops and looks great as my top pick.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like #3 the best it really pops out off the page and the VSSA will be very easy to see, but would want to have the eastern shore of VA added to the state. Since the VSSA is not just a Billfish organization I would also like to see one or two inshore fish species added somewhere to the logo. #1 would be my second choice.

Really nice work by all the artists, congrats to all!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Like #2 but has a kind of nostalgic look might make people wonder if still around.

#3 sweet but I second on swapping out the billfish

#7 a strong contender if we could add the fishing poles

·
Registered
49 Posts
Number 2 would be my pick. I like the blue color better. It's simple and eye catching...It will be easy to print but number 1 will look great on the back of a shirt....

Egwynn
23' Seafox CC
"Fish Eyes"

·
Registered
679 Posts
I like #2 the most. All look good, though not crazy about the billfish as the fish of choice on any logo for this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.