Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I posted the first table lastnight for the 2006 VSWFT final standings i've been bombarded with e-mail and b-mail. Instead of trying to answer them all i'll explain here what the deal is. Each year I request this info from the tourney office, I actually have the top 27 of each species that has a weight citation. I will be creating tables for each species and posting them here as time allows. I have alot on my plate right now so it may take a couple weeks to get through them all. Ties were decided by date/time of entry. If you think you see an error please contact me and i'll look into it but I can almost assure you the error will be from the tourney office, after the last typing error I made and the bombardment of b-mail from it I will be triple checking all my info before I post it. I haven't had time to look over all the species yet but there are some very impressive catches to show. For example... the 27th place Striped Bass was 54 lbs. If the majority of you would like to see the top 27 instead of the top 25 post it here and i'll make the change, it really isn't all that much more work for me. I just thought 25 was a better number to go with. Doesn't matter to me either way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Rob, I've always enjoyed looking over the lists. Thanks for taking your time to do them. You do a great job. I got the #21 cobia, pretty cool!!

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
THX.

Thanks Rob , no explaination necessary here. You've always taken your valuable time to post for us & we appreciate it. ;) Hope to see your name on 1 of the lists soon...:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
You da man!! Thanks for sharing the info, I for one appreciate it....any way it comes.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Looks good Rob. In the future if my name appears on any of your lists could you highlight it and have the text flashing like a neon sign and fireworks effects going off in the back ground. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.