Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I wanted to get some advice from some of you that flounder fish in Wachapreague early in the season. I am going down with 10 other guys and we are pairing up and planning on fishing the weekend of April 14th. I have fished Wach. before but not untill the summer time. My friends have been doing this trip for several years now but I have never been able to go because other commitments. They kinda put a little boat to boat tournament on so you know how that can be. If you have any suggestions where and how deep to fish early It would be very appreciative. If you have any other advice that would bre great to. We will be in a very capable 18' johnny. Thanks again for any help.:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
board mail

enable your board mail & I will send you some info .

·
Registered
88 Posts
The local marina/tackle shop has a copy of a chart map for sale. It highlights several "good" places to fish. Probably around $.50 or so. Some of the best places only have 2 to 3 feet of water.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Thanks for your help guys, it is nice when someone takes some time to help someone else out. Thanks again and good luck fishing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I believe you want to stay in fairly shallow water that time of year. Keep the baits moving slow. Good luck in the tournament

1 - 5 of 5 Posts