Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
the water inside is 54.3* ....... pretty sure they're there, I'd guess the bite would be on the falling tide as the warmer water escapes the marshes. last weekend it was 46* on the inside.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, just seem a little quiet so far. Hopefully that warming trend continues. I am taking my new to me boat down next week with the guys for some flattie fun!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fishboy OV8,

Last year we couldn't get the Caps playoff games on TV at the Island House, any suggestions for this season?
Rob

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. Last year they had other games but were unable to view the Caps. Kinda like old times huddled around the radio listening.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Fishboy OV8,

Last year we couldn't get the Caps playoff games on TV at the Island House, any suggestions for this season?
Rob
Root for the Flyers!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
fished friday the 8th caught about 20 or so fish lots of 17 in and shorter fish kept 1 23in fish for dinner . falling tide water 6 to 12 ft in depth pink with minnow combo was best bait .

I have some open dates to fish as a guide on your boat contact me here by BMAIL if interested .
Capt Kevin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fished the ebb on Thur PM,Fished around Bulls Head,caught two keepers out of 4 fish,green and drawing channel were loaded with boats and tempers were flaring,going to try Quinby tomorrow PM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts