Tidal Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Mike it is true , strange how things workout sometime huh !!!

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
that like every other internet forum starts great and turns into a bunch of whiny ***** keyboard jockeys starting ****, grown ass men who cant stick to the topics and mind there own damn business,

·
Registered
693 Posts
I see FD made some new friends with his videos on SFC? Well done, that post was getting difficult to read before your well timed diversion. Be careful, Brandon might kick you off for 'cheating' on him!

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Marty has stepped on a lot of toes over the years, but he is a colorful individual who shares his passion, I respect him for that.

I have had my differences with him as well as others over time, but he seemed like a good fit on sfc. I don't know what transpired, but in spite of it I wish him well.

I see no reason to stir the pot..

Can't wait till the seas lay out and I can point my bow EAST.....

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see no reason to stir the pot..
Lucian, lots of reasons to stir the pot. The man has attacked me and many others personally simply for expressing opinions different than his. Me I respect differing opinions...it's what makes things interesting. He is the main reason I stopped posting over there. You can defend him if you want...me I'm glad to see him gone.

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Lucian, lots of reasons to stir the pot. The man has attacked me and many others personally simply for expressing opinions different than his. Me I respect differing opinions...it's what makes things interesting. He is the main reason I stopped posting over there. You can defend him if you want...me I'm glad to see him gone.
I am not defending anyone, just stating my opinion... I believe in being the bigger man and leaving what transpires over there to stay there...

·
Registered
915 Posts
F Marty. That guy is the biggest blowhard I have ever met in my life. He owes me a big apology and I will never get it, so F him is all I can say. I for one won't miss him one bit.

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
When WB was on the board in the beginning I thought he had a lot of good information. When he started to berate people who did not agree with him I did not think it was a good fit here. At the time he told me I would be sorry for asking him to leave Tidal Fish. I felt like some people might follow where ever he went, but that this board would be better for it in the long run. I did not follow him or where he went so I can not comment on what went on since he left here and we should probably just leave it along. No sense of beating a dead horse, we've good what I have seen to be a good group here that has grown. I spent a lot of time offshore fishing this past summer in the Mid Atlantic and plan on doing some more this year.

I know some guys are just venting because of some things that transpired in the past and I get that, but let's not beat a dead fishbeat too hard for too long, it's not worth it :yinyang:

I hope to see some more folks on this board and continuing the fun, camaraderie we have going. :thumbup::fishing2:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Life is too short for useless bickering... Live long, fish hard and make the most of each and every day!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
i like the cartoon pic brandon, i dont get on here much any more but then i have today and the first thing i see is fishdork talking smack AGAIN!

·
Registered
658 Posts
for someone who was being paid to post and create clicks he sure should have had better manners than to chastize those of us that offerred a differring opionion, or mentioned this board.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i like the cartoon pic brandon, i dont get on here much any more but then i have today and the first thing i see is fishdork talking smack AGAIN!
You're a funny dude. Guess somehow I forced you to click this thread and not only read it but respond to it and love it so much you stoop to name calling. My fan club grows. :hysterical:

Well I guess nobody can answer my question which was what happened over there because I can't tell...he is just gone. Too many folks again would rather than not answer the question and resort to attacking the poster.

So I'm closing this thread down so it doesn't attrack anymore tidal idiots. :pp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.