Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walk on trips for catch and release light tackle jigging now until season opens. 100 per person. All tackle provided.

Also,still have some open dates for the spring season. Come see how to run 33 rods on a 25 parker. We don't just take you fishing, we take the time teach/answer any questions you have about our spread or how to tweak your spread.

If interested call or text me at 240-538-5180.

Thanks Capt kyle

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I run out of solomons. Usually leave between 530-6. Depending on the people that are coming

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Plenty of Captains will catch fish; Captain Kyle will help you learn how to catch fish.

Many years ago, I was spending a week in Solomon's Island with the wife for a vacation. I had my boat with me, and I decided to seek out some advice from a local Captain. While the Captain was especially tight lipped, Kyle was his mate and he gave me a few tips to make my stay more successful.

When Kyle made the transition to Captain, I followed his success on the fishing boards. I'm glad to see that he still goes out of his way to pass along his knowledge of fishing to his customers.

Best of luck this year Kyle. Catch 'em up:)
5th (Marty)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Capt Kyle has scheduled a walk on trip for Wednesday, April 27. Spots open!

Get in touch with him to reserve a spot 240-538-5180

don't wait! this one will fill up fast

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Kyle is great to fish with and a wealth of knowledge. I too have fished with him. He runs a HUGE spread off a smaller boat. He also runs almost all solo baits making it just you and fish when you hook up. He is a full-time guy and is on the water almost daily throughout the trophy season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts