Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a charter tonight eeling for big stripers and 3 of the 6 have backed out last minute. Sorry for the short notice, but the Captain has asked if I know anyone that would want to go, at a discounted rate, so figured i would post it up here. The rate is $100 per person + tip for mate. We will be departing from long bay point at 5PM and returning around midnightish, depending on the bite. The boat is the Challenger II, 41' Glouster. Everything is provided minus your food and drink. If your interested, give me a call at 757-705-1218 or call Captain BJ Jenkins at 757-404-5406.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Go get'em Gordy

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Your boat is on the small side, 18 to 22 ft.....its a long ride over to the high rise,wet & cold~
So you are setting here reading this, and thinking ....... $100 bucks ? Man thats crazy....for real,kinda high aint it ? heres the MATH for you.....
Striper rod combo= $145
Tackle = $30
EELS - 1dzn = $24
2 bags of ice =$7
24 Gallons of Gas = $48
Launch Fee = $8
THATS ALMOST $300 BUCKS TO GO IN YOUR OWN BOAT.......

You stay warm & dry, you dont have to drive.....drink beer & crank in fish......you net a 45 incher @ 40 pounds......30 pounds of meat- at Fram Fresh thats $6.99 a pound...hell thats $200 bucks worth of fish.......ALL THAT FOR A MEAR $100........So now your thinking damn I need to call Gordy !!

Hell I donetalked myself into go AGAIN...........almost.....if I was not out of donuts I'd go right now......

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Your boat is on the small side, 18 to 22 ft.....its a long ride over to the high rise,wet & cold~
So you are setting here reading this, and thinking ....... $100 bucks ? Man thats crazy....for real,kinda high aint it ? heres the MATH for you.....
Striper rod combo= $145
Tackle = $30
EELS - 1dzn = $24
2 bags of ice =$7
24 Gallons of Gas = $48
Launch Fee = $8
THATS ALMOST $300 BUCKS TO GO IN YOUR OWN BOAT.......

You stay warm & dry, you dont have to drive.....drink beer & crank in fish......you net a 45 incher @ 40 pounds......30 pounds of meat- at Fram Fresh thats $6.99 a pound...hell thats $200 bucks worth of fish.......ALL THAT FOR A MEAR $100........So now your thinking damn I need to call Gordy !!

Hell I donetalked myself into go AGAIN...........almost.....if I was not out of donuts I'd go right now......
:roflguy::roflguy: WTF!!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
your not really that goofy are you man ? you been hanging with Tony too much.....that aint a good deal to you ?

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You make me laugh Jamie...put the smack down on em again tonight, will post a pic tomorrow of the group. Many hogs....kept the limit and tossed back plenty.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Awesoem job man ! I was just trying to help you fill the boat buddy - Doug charges me $100 just to set on his dock......

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Awesoem job man ! I was just trying to help you fill the boat buddy - Doug charges me $100 just to set on his dock......
cause you smell like fish.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
what Tonydivefish thinks

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The crew and the catch...

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
thats a lotta meat - I saw $14.99 a pound at Bubba's when we were filling up the fuel tank tonight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts