Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only thing missing is Etoofool shopping the bargain bin for big , fat and ugly attire .:yes:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Along with your previous displays showing your ignorance this one is racist therefore you are a racist shoe/bait salesman. You forgot a square where a guy living off of his girlfriends job uses her credit card to buy his fishing stuff (you forget 99% of what I know about you comes from your own unstoppable mouth during the course of one visit including my having to drive you to your girlfriends work to get her credit card).

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Along with your previous displays showing your ignorance this one is racist therefore you are a racist shoe/bait salesman. You forgot a square where a guy living off of his girlfriends job uses her credit card to buy his fishing stuff (you forget 99% of what I know about you comes from your own unstoppable mouth during the course of one visit including my having to drive you to your girlfriends work to get her credit card).
Keep beating it Etoofool ! Keep beating it ! You see racists behind every door ! You are a paranoid , delusional , babbling fool .:yes: I just love trolling you up . You bite better than a spawning bed of bluegills !:yes:

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can I borrow your girlfriend,at least the credit card.

:D
I wish it were true . He meets me one time in 2001 when I was unemployed after just moving here from DC and thinks I've just been freeloading ever since . He really is a bitter old man with nothing better to do than try and dig up dirt and beat a dead horse .:yes:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've looked at every square on that card at least twice and can't see where it makes M.T.R a racist. As a matter of fact, I would venture to say that if you went to WalMart with that card, within a half hour you could chck off 75% of it as being there.

Somethings are the way they are, because.....................................that's the way they are.

Can you say some of M.T. Roses observations don't exist at WalMart?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
That's harsh,especialy coming from you.
A family trip to Wally for you and people are hollering
"BINGO" and tripping over each other trying to cross off the top row.

:yes:

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
That some do not see racism in the post speaks more to their personal beliefs than to the validity of my remarks. The squares could have been filled with people in all walks of life.....racists, pedofiles, check bouncers, pseudopimps, sociopaths...etc and would still be valid. The choice of what fills in the squares is what I evaluated....you don't like it...tough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts