Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Since my daughter and I only caught the flu the first trip on Cheseapeake, I'm wondering if there are any opportunities for my daughter and I to be help outs. Dec. 26 is a good start date to consider. We can lodge a few days if the weather doesn't cooperate.

Thanks,

Regards, Joy T Brew

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
My wife and I are going back the 26th and my son in law will follow us up. He will fish with us the 27th and Lisa I may fish together with Keith and Chris or Marlynn Fogleman the 28th and 29th. After the 29th we can probably get you worked in Joy if you don't find something before then. I talked with Yogi and he may have 2 days available the 29th and 30th I believe. His boat is bigger than RRs' or mine and he has a greater track record than us too. He will call me this evening and let me know. Call me if you want discuss the details.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My wife and I are going back the 26th and my son in law will follow us up. He will fish with us the 27th and Lisa I may fish together with Keith and Chris or Marlynn Fogleman the 28th and 29th. After the 29th we can probably get you worked in Joy if you don't find something before then. I talked with Yogi and he may have 2 days available the 29th and 30th I believe. His boat is bigger than RRs' or mine and he has a greater track record than us too. He will call me this evening and let me know. Call me if you want discuss the details.
Hi LannyP,

The 29th and 30th sounds OK, but I'll give you a call this evening to more details. In the meantime, I know the wind is the most important issue. Seems like day or night doesn't seem to make much difference, but the wind seems to be less at night. So, what is the direction of the wind that is best or worst. Deb and I went out with about 15, but I don't know the direction other than it seemed to be blowing from west to east.

We may be trying Butcher Creek on Xmas or the 26th. Do you have any recommendations for success? :)

Regards, Joy T Brew

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
:bigfish: Way back in Palmers as far as you can go. Then turn around and come out pulling planer boards and free lines for :bigfish:
Other than that the same thing for Butchers and Eastland Creeks. Good luck and tight lines:thumbup:

Hi LannyP,

The 29th and 30th sounds OK, but I'll give you a call this evening to more details. In the meantime, I know the wind is the most important issue. Seems like day or night doesn't seem to make much difference, but the wind seems to be less at night. So, what is the direction of the wind that is best or worst. Deb and I went out with about 15, but I don't know the direction other than it seemed to be blowing from west to east.

We may be trying Butcher Creek on Xmas or the 26th. Do you have any recommendations for success? :)

Regards, Joy T Brew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts