Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks to be the nicest week we've had in months coming up. I'm eyeing Friday myself. Good luck and looking forward to your fishing reports! Don't let us down!!! :clapping2::yes::thumbup::peace:

·
Registered
827 Posts
I planning a practice retirement day Friday, if that doesn't work I'm borrowing a Granny from Shoer, if that doesn't work I'll just strangle my boss and turn myself in on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Take all ya want, I got grannys mammy. You can have more than one cuz I wont be needing any this spring, or very few. Sumthin new I'm gonna try this year. Rather than push it by coming up with 8-10 grannys dieing every year during the spawm, I am going to tell clients "No, not Wed., I'm going fishing that day."
Why dint anyone tell me my priorities were so mixed up? Do you know what I have spent on funerals over the years?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Rapp ifn you see a big guy with short poles:fishing2: in the back of a glitter boat strugglingnoidea for crise sakes stop by and help me out!! at least long enough to share a beverage:beergood: my birthday is friday and I am just going to be out there somewhere with a captain dangling minners and:chugbeer::detective:

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I feel kinda sorry for Andy now. Each day he has to come up with a fresh reason to not go fishing. Retirement ain't all fun and games.

And what about ANDY's life partner? Think about this from their perspective. Just changed to "half the money and twice the Andy". Who would want that?

Dayton

·
Registered
198 Posts
I started teaching the wife how to handle the boat last fall. She says she is ready to help with the boat and go fishing with me this spring. I would love to be able to make it to Buggs late this week but multiple doctors appointments will keep me in dry dock. At least I will get the results from the CT scan I had last Friday to see if I'm still in remission or if the cancer is coming back. I also hope the Dr. tells me it is ok to go fishing again.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I started teaching the wife how to handle the boat last fall. She says she is ready to help with the boat and go fishing with me this spring. I would love to be able to make it to Buggs late this week but multiple doctors appointments will keep me in dry dock. At least I will get the results from the CT scan I had last Friday to see if I'm still in remission or if the cancer is coming back. I also hope the Dr. tells me it is ok to go fishing again.
Keith,
As always I'll be keeping you in my prayers!:amen:

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Panman.

Dude, you have:

Kicked Cancers Axx twice,
Cheated Death
Lived thru constant childhood beatings for a being a geek,
Embraced a gay brother,
Worked on the Space Program,
and Moderated a bunch of stupid hicks without putting a bullet thru your head,

I see no reason you need to ask some yak-off in a lab coat if you can go fish!

Screw the doubt.......just get out!

Dayton

·
Registered
198 Posts
Panman.

Dude, you have:

Kicked Cancers Axx twice,
Cheated Death
Lived thru constant childhood beatings for a being a geek,
Embraced a gay brother,
Worked on the Space Program,
and Moderated a bunch of stupid hicks without putting a bullet thru your head,

I see no reason you need to ask some yak-off in a lab coat if you can go fish!

Screw the doubt.......just get out!

Dayton
The mind is there but the body is not. I lost all my fat and most of what little muscle I had due to the last surgery. May defy the Dr. and go next week if the weather will cooperate.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
If you need a fat transplant, give me a call. I have the list of members to phone for ya. And if you need some muscle, we will call on Hog Chocker to donate. A decent oral surgeon should be able to cut away some of his excess!

Dayton

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Wow, someone get a fan and quick git outta the way.
Pan do what ya feel up to is my call. I dont see any harm in that. Get out in this sun and charge up yur batteries man.

·
Registered
682 Posts
If you need a fat transplant, give me a call. I have the list of members to phone for ya. And if you need some muscle, we will call on Hog Chocker to donate. A decent oral surgeon should be able to cut away some of his excess!

Dayton
WOW:eek2: Dude, what givesnoidea

You already forgotten how nice I was to you on Sat.?? and for what? just to be verbally trampled on Mon.?? doh

Never once did I mention ANY of your "shortcomings" in front of Wayne or Buzz.

If you were on FB I'd un-friend you today.:death:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Looks like your Valentine Day's plans have gone out the doordancedancedancedance
Hey even I figured out the smileys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts