Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[Q]chcltlabz originally wrote:
[Q]hedjug originally wrote:
He speaks about as good as a 6th grader.
[/Q]

Hello Pot, my name's Kettle.
[/Q]

I'm just a beer guzzling, non political fisherman with a well educated wife. I'm allowed to be an idiot. He's the leader of the free world. It really sounded like I was sitting in a middle school English class listening to a "what I did on vacation" oral report. I don't care if you like him or not, you gotta think he's a moron.

He souldn't go on TV. He makes our country look bad.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You won't get any argument from me that he isn't the charismatic speach giver that Clinton was, but a pretty smile and a promise that everything is going to be alright doesn't make you a great leader.

I DEFINITELY agree that in the end, they're all politicians, and I wouldn't piss on their gums if their teeth were on fire.

I just got a kick out of the whole "He don't talk good" thing. Made me laugh anyways.

G

·
[q]speach giver[/q]
Pot... Kettle... meet Andiron.

Next time, try "speaker" or (God forbid) the colloquial "speech giver."

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]chcltlabz originally wrote:
they're all politicians, and I wouldn't piss on their gums if their teeth were on fire.
[/Q]Okay, if you won't do it, I guess I will have to.

·
Registered
762 Posts
[Q]Bryansfish originally wrote:
If Bush is so dumb what does that make the people he has defeated for office?
[/Q]

He beat them (and you're right, they weren't very smart, especially the last one) because he was able to do what Karl Rove told him to do, and Karl Rove is very smart. Rove's dog also has probably learned to follow his commands, so that's no mark of great intellect.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
[Q]stevesea originally wrote:
he started that really cool war, wow that was brilliant.
[/Q]He started a war when he ran for Governer?

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
14,062 Posts
[Q]djones originally wrote:
[/Q]

He beat them (and you're right, they weren't very smart, especially the last one) because he was able to do what Karl Rove told him to do, and Karl Rove is very smart. Rove's dog also has probably learned to follow his commands, so that's no mark of great intellect.
[/Q]

It's no wonder the moonbats have declared open war on Karl Rove, then...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
[Q]OneMoreCast originally wrote:
Governor.....
edit... to hell with it..
What's up doug?
[/Q]

Not much, Tony. Been fishing lately?
[/Q]

Uh... oh yeah.. all bay stuff right now.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]Fritzer originally wrote:
[/Q]

[/Q]

It's no wonder the moonbats have declared open war on Karl Rove, then...
[/Q]Nah, that war's pretty much over. Rove won. Unless, of course, he gets indicted.[grin]

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
You people are AMAZING...
You seem to believe everything the idiotic liberal press pours into your ears.
Are all your opinions really generated merely by drive by sound bites from those with no worthwhile motivation other than being against everything "conservative".
I hope that , once again, those of us who believe that there exists noble causes, right and wrong, faith and hope, plain talk, determine the direction for this country. Tough times are endured by going the distance and not whining your way into oblivion.

OOOOOOO NSA has phone records---EXACTLY WHAT do you think the NSA does? Do you understand that most of the hijackers of 9-11 would have been uncovered by this program?
Now terrorists have a list of the phone providers that do not help security, ergo, the networks to use to go un-discovered to murder you and your families. This brought to you by the liberal "sound bite" press.

Do you think that ANY interest is served by having uncontrolled borders? Use your head. Our current immigration policy is no policy ,except that we are still processing amnesty to tens of thousands of illegal immigrants granted it during the Clinton administration. Go ahead liberal free thinkers, how do you enforce any policy with a largely uncontrolled border?

NEWS FLASH: Most people in Southern Ca. like the "guest worker" program and take exception to the military reinforcement of border patrols. Now thats liberal media insight...

By the way;
My family served, when needed as far as history is recorded.

I served, and continue to serve today.

So in answer to your question;

Was Bush drunk-NO
Was (any) Kennedy SOBER????????????

Which one shares YOUR political views?

OK vocal ones, commence the drawing and quartering....

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]ratherfish originally wrote:
Do you think that ANY interest is served by having uncontrolled borders? Use your head. Our current immigration policy is no policy ,except that we are still processing amnesty to tens of thousands of illegal immigrants granted it during the Clinton administration. Go ahead liberal free thinkers, how do you enforce any policy with a largely uncontrolled border?
[/Q]I don't recall any posters having a problem with controlling the border, but I may have missed it. Please direct me to it.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts