Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to see if anyone wanted to go... Still might in the morning, but I have to take my T-TOP off so I can get it welded Saturday. I was waxing the other day and noticed that one of the welds at the down tube and deck mounting plate is completely broke.:censored:

One good thing is my father has been a fabricator all his life, so I can take it to his shop.

Originally I was thinking it wasn't going to be that big of a deal, but then I looked at it a little closer tonight... 2 antennas, 1 light... Electronics box (just storage now). But it looks like this is going to be an all weekend project. I think I'm going to relocate my VHF to the Electronic box. Also, I'm going to get my father to put 2 more rocket launchers on. Therefore I'll need to take the canvas top off... Oh well... I will probably be the best fishing on the flats THIS WEEKEND! Maybe I can get it completely done on Saturday... We'll see.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Eric,

You should save this for about two more weeks.. I will be going Friday afternoon and maybe Thursday afternoon, if its not raining.

Have a full boat Friday, but might be looking for someone for Thursday afternoon (around 2:30 or 3:00).

Anyone let me know if you can get away.. See you all tonight, its a good thing its supposed to rain and blow, or I would be out catching...

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ken, You got me thinking this morning... But I'd rather get it done this weekend and over with. Maybe I'll head out there Thursday afternoon, but it's looking a little wet in the evening again...

And, I'd rather fish during the week - Not as crowded!

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
crack kills!:D

good thing you found it now!
hope it goes smoothly!

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I'm looking towards a weekday. Dentist Friday and drag race on Saturday, sleep on Sunday or start replacing my rollers that weren't meant to be replaced:censored:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts