Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone been to the Washington boats show? Thinking about going later today but was wondering if it would be worth the trouble. I went last year but it seemed to have mostly turned into a yatch/powerboat show with very little in the fishing boat world left.
thanks in advance for any info..

earl

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Hi Earl

I did not go, but I did talk to something this weekend that is working one of the booths who was/is disappointed. Said not all the people who had booths showed up and those that did show up did not go into it 100%.

I have not been to it and did not go based on that feedback. So take this information for what it is worth which is not first hand experience.

Brandon

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Brandon

I was wondering especially since there was also a boat show this weekend in Richmond.
I suspect that one might have had more of my interests.

Earl

·
Registered
767 Posts
I'd rate the show a solid 8, there were lots of fishing boats to look at, Parkers, Grady's, Stripers, Fountains, etc. Lots of dream boats too.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I went specifically to talk electronics for my new boat. First time i've ever been. I thought it was okay, but certainly nothing great. They had a pretty good mix of cruising and fishing boats. Not a lot of booths though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts