Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running out of chincoteague Saturday 6/4 to give the tuna bite a shot in the Washington. Looking for possible buddy boat. Looks like the weather should be good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good fellas I'll be headed out of chincoteague around 5 am Saturday. Boat is the Texson a 24 albemarle. My name is Andy I'll be on 68 or 71 Taylor were you down there last weekend I think I may have seen you guys.

·
Registered
78 Posts
No we bailed due to the long run...I wish I went. I'll monitor 68 too.

Sounds good fellas I'll be headed out of chincoteague around 5 am Saturday. Boat is the Texson a 24 albemarle. My name is Andy I'll be on 68 or 71 Taylor were you down there last weekend I think I may have seen you guys.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Thinking about making a run Sat either out of OC or Chincoteague. Buoyweather has it 3' at 8 seconds with a East wind. Not the most comfortable ride in a 25 footer, and could be a nasty ride if they are off by just a bit. Would definitely be interested in a buddy boat if I go. What's everyone's thoughts on where the water is? Haven't had a real clear shot in days.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Heading to Chincoteague tonight planning on fishing the Washington . Boat name is tumbleweed and we are normally on channel 68 . No clear shot today on water temps but I heard the water moved a little north of the Washington.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts