Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Debating on whether to make the run down from Breezy Point Md.(55 miles) to Windmill to do some spanish trolling this weekend or next weekend the 22nd. What are the bay conditions down there? Alot of debris in the water? Are there enough spanish around to justify fishing for? Anyone know of a good marina near a hotel in that area? Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Not quite that far down but you could save some gas, near B68/target ship the water is green with blues around. Seems the dirty water with debris starts at PNP.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Greg,
Mac's are not really that plentiful at this time. Things can change overnight when it comes to fish, but thats a long run for something that is not here yet. I going to be out there this weekend myself, but I think I'm going to try the spot. Reports have been good with them. Friend of mine went on a Charter last Thursday and they slaughter the spot out of Coles Point on the Potomac. Fishbites were the ticket.
Bubba [angel]

·
Registered
573 Posts
Give em another few weeks- once they get here they usually arent in too much of a hurry to leave. Last weekend the water was beautiful- no red tides, dead zones, etc (knock on wood), and pretty clear.
JP
"KwikRelease"

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys.

Will re-evaluate next week. Dying to get into some. They don't get up our way until early August.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts