Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent been out lately and wanted to see if some of you might know what the water temps were at now. Plan on hunting saturday morning and hitting the river that evening. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
I'd like to see Bass Tags.That way,when someone caught a Bass they could tag it.It might make people think more about releasing,especially Trophys.If you caught a Trophy with a tag,in it would make the Angler think that if the last person kept it...He never would have caught it.A picture is still worth a thousand words and there's nothing like a 8x10 picture.It shows the fish & the fisherman at the moment forever.I've got Trophy fish on the walls but the $5 8x10 on the wall says it all much better.I wouldn't mount another fish or kill a Trophy Bass no matter how big it was.If nobody wanted to believe how big it was...who cares,you've got the "pitcha"

·
Registered
167 Posts
Don't know how long Briery is, but I have caught and released more fish this year , that have hooks in them, than ever before.( I guess thats kinda like a tag)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Fell out the boat at the JRB last night striper fishing and it was not very warm.[smile] But we caught fish.[excited]

·
Registered
633 Posts
No I was not thankfully the tide was not moving hard. I just hung out and floated till they turned around and picked me up like a wet dog. They were having the laugh of a lifetime thou.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Water Temp on Tuesday nite was 66 degrees pretty much throughout the river from Turkey Island up ! Still no big fish !
Guides lie like a rug.........[wink]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts