Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TF surf board,

VCAN was interviewed today by WAVY10 as a part of the Willoughby Spit beach public access story. May air tonight (1/19/07) during 530pm broadcast on news channel 10 locally.

Hope we represented this public access issue, the public, and our non-profit well :cool:

non-profit `bucket

·
Registered
976 Posts
WTG `bucket. Looking forward to seeing the piece shortly.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice job Mark!

You have put a bunch of blood sweat and tears into this issue and hopefully some of it is coming to fruition!

·
Registered
485 Posts
i just watched it...ANDY FOX pulled no punches...hope it works...can we do croatan next...

·
Registered
17 Posts
That light at the end of the willoughby spit tunnel seems to be shining a little brighter,great job mark you deserve it..
keith

·
Registered
593 Posts
Rattler,

Croatan actually has a lot at the bottom of it and Public parking spots along scattered streets in a few locations. I actually rode through there yesterday looking at everything.

Something to look at, but gotta do some more research first.

G

·
"Oh, there's public parking...It just might NOT be convenient....but there's public parking" QUOTE from WAVY 10's interviewee.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
No one better to spearhead the operation for sure mark.

·
Registered
485 Posts
DIXIE...the access streets are resident only or NO parking on the street...it may be an after sundown issue...buy i know of an incident where 16 vehicles were towed the day the signs were posted...i was not there but people i work with were towed...thanks for your efforts...we were all given VCAN forms at the PSYCO meet and greet today and i'm sure you can count on us...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts