Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this today and finally decided to give these ugly things a try! I think FREE SHIPPING ends today ( Dec. 19 ).

Plus when you order enter channel08 in the coupon code box and get another 20% off.

$50 Crocs for $20 to your door. Not bad.:clapping2::clap:

https://shop.crocs.com/outlet.aspx

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Do real men really wear these things. I thought just sailboaters & kids bought them??

·
Registered
654 Posts
Do real men really wear these things.
No one will get on my boat wearing them. :nono: If I didn't notice til we were at sea, they are going overboard, wearer has the option going with them or not.

Furthermore, Id say that is still overpriced for a piece of molded plastic to go on your foot.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
three letter G Y

fill in the missing

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Bob, Thanks for the heads up,my wife and daughter love those ugly thing's,and I needed a pair of cheap boots for my 10yr old daughter,she has her first Va Beach trip coming up in Jan, and to stay even the wife got a pair of flip flops shipped to the door 30 bucks,I'am a hero tonight...

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
My electrician showed up at our Eastern Shore house under construction today wearing a pair of Crocs. He had mud squishing thru the holes. Not real attractive, not very practical. I don't get it. Who knows, maybe I'll try a pair this year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was a lineman for 40 years and a hunter & fisherman most of my life, always in sneakers or bare foot till i tried a pair of crocs this past summer, nothing like them. The rest of the family ( my three grown up kids) call me sissy dad now. All i can say is that they work for me on an off the boat. No slipping around when water is on the bottom of the boat and when you are climbing in an out of the boat when on the trailer no sliding down the wheel well when you miss the flat spot (you guys know what i mean).. I do have black ones not pink ( just wanted you to know that !!! I even wear them now in the winter around home with socks of course.. Hope i get a new pair for xmas this year mine or wearing out.. Hey guys just try them before you knock them------jbrandt----sissy

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
My wife and kids tease me about my "man-crocs", but they are the best boat shoe I've ever had.....try the "Hydro"....you wont be sorry.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Picked up a pair a couple of weeks ago. Helps with my back if I'm walking or standing alot.

·
Registered
45 Posts
To old to care, I have a pair and love them. If you care that much what people where on their feet, then don't want to be on your boat. As long as there clean and don't leave marks on my boat.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hell. the only thing they're missing is the "Red Ball" label. :D

15_1_white[1].jpg

PS-I don't own a pair...yet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts