Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dohdoh:fishing2::fishing2: Ron and I put in at the 258 ramp on the Not-o-way and began trolling up river starting at the ramp. :thumbup: :nerd: It was 8:20 and the wind was blowing I'd guess 20 to 25 mph with higher gust.:rolleyes: As we trolled up the river the wind stayed mainly up in the top of the trees.:eek2::wacko: Water was high on the banks and pretty clear.:pp We got to about half way up to the first curve when I hooked into a 16" rock fish.:yes::rockingreport: Must be 18" to keep so back he went.dohdoh Should have kept him if I was going to have fish on the grill tonight because that was it for the day.doh:fishing2: We trolled up river about 4 miles then in two hours ended up back infront of the ramp at 10:30.:rolleyes::wacko: Wind was really blowing hard and the sky was beginning to get real dark back over Franklin.:rockingreport::gossip: I turned to Ron and said "Let's go."doh:argue::faint:crazyloco

AC

·
Registered
541 Posts
Good try ACC, as you know what the ole saying is...."you don't know if you don't go.":yes:noidea:usa::poke1::whistlingatu:nononodancedance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts