Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was layed back in the chair in my living room and my neighbor Dave came over and looked at me and said..."Ya wanna go" I swear I had looked at the weather 2 minutes before and the small craft advisory was already up. I told him to grab his rain gear and off we went. got tied up with an outgoing tide and had his 45" release within 5 minutes. Pulled off and missed a couple smaller fish then it went dead for almost 30 minutes. It was rough, blowing, and down right sh!tty out. We were wondering if we had made a bad call then it happened. We were hooking fish and leaving them in the rod holders to crank the other fish in. We had 4 fish hooked up with just two of us in the boat multiple times. Then we had to drop back to 2 rods just to manage. I have no idea how many fish we caught between 9:10 and 10:55 but we had enough of it, plus it was blowing its a$$ off. The big fish for tonight was Daves biggest at 41lbs. plus he had 2 more fish that would have been release papers. What a night. 1 hour and 45 minutes and we were tired of cranking in fish.

Vinny and his big fish from 12/18

Dave and one of the fish we threw back

Dave and his biggest striper

Capt_Ben
Above Average Sportfishing

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
ben nice job. was that still @ the hi-rise area?

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
No Weather Window-Non Stop Action

It must have been tough to do, but looks like you struggled through it! :D:D:D

Congrats on the citations guys! Good Report!

Kevin
Weekend Mistress

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Yeah Ben great job dude

·
Registered
204 Posts
Better Pics.

Hey Ben, you must have hit on a diff. setting Pics are better. Great Catching Dude!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey man great job, I guess me taking chop over the bow didnt change your mind. Glad you got em. I still have those eels if you want to get together.

Jason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts