Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weatherman on a certain TV channel just said winds were 8 mph! I checked the CBBT winds and they were 28 MPH! Go figure! If it wern`t so nasty I`d like to strap that guy to my boat and go for a ride!

·
Registered
52 Posts
lol. Thats funny. Happens alot Im sure. NOAA not much better. I seen it to both ends of the spectrum. They would say 1-2' when really it was 3-4' and they called for 3-4' and it was less than 2.

·
Registered
407 Posts
That's the only job that you don't have to be right, they always use the disclaimer "the models don't agree" we usually listen to the forecast and then meet at the marina to see what the weather is really doing.. The bad thing is you look at the 5 day forecast and find what looks like a good fishing day, you take off work, only to find the man was wrong again..oh well that's fishing

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lots of good buoy/weather station sites out there- the weatherman/woman is usually just another pretty face (depending on your taste and...er ....tendencies). Try lookin' out the window, that's usually accurate. Sounds like you really just wanna strap the guy to yer boat fer a "ride" LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts