Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the right to go fishin signal at 8:30 this morning...so off I went. Launched out of Rocky Point and headed directly to the BB. Did some jigging at the east rock pile, Nada. decided to go trolling just south of the BB--eastern side. I had 3 rods out, all tandem....and trolled in water 47-60' Ended up catching 6 fish from 27" to 39" in 3 hrs. The 39" was the second fish in.............back it went.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
NICE FEESCH!!!

nice to you got out and got some pullage

hope you're not watching the terps game!!!:eek:

TIGHT LINES!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Great job getting some nice fish. I feel you on the "signal". We had a nice steady bite for a while in the same area.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fishin

Baldzilla--that's the good thing about being retired. My brother and I share taking care of my mom.........on the off days I fish provided the weather is good.

Frank----------Yea Terps, they won.

Reeltor--I heard quite a few guys in the area on the radio. At least one of them was a UBBB guy. I'm not so sure that I'm always sending out. Bad antenna connection.

The Bay was like glass when I left Rocky Point( 10ish),......return trip at 2:40 PM was a little choppy. Water was very low at the ramp and I was worried about backing the trailer off the ledge........low tide.

Fish looked like footballs.......................only longer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
The UBBB's guys u heard was us.....I had Riverman,Skipperwork,Grego,myself putting a hurtin on them fish.....hooked up 13 and landed 12 on my new to me 27 Albe. Broke her in real good yesterday. Glad you got few we did!!!!:bigfish: the fish are moving south we had them above the bridge and now they are on the move:yes:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Sounds like a great day on the water! That's what I'm going to do when I retire - fish during the week! :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fishin

Actually, there was a slight coating of ice at the Rocky Point ramp. Considering the steepness of that ramp I'll be going to Turners for the rest of my trips this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts