Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Capt. Mike, I can't help but notice that you are cluttering up this board with fishing related stuff! What gives dude? Isn't there some place that this kind of smut belongs? This board is usually reserved for more important stuff like......well.......uh........weather, hernias, weather, whining, moaning, biotching.......:hysterical:

Nice report and pics...........thanks. Keep 'em coming!

Dayton

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Good report. It really tickles the chit outta me for some reason to see that background of boats lookin like its taken at Islamorada, FL,
or a Costa Rican billfish harbor, with all yur happy azzes holding a mess of crappie.

Dew, dont question the cap'n. He says any day theres slime on his pole is a good day.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Capt. Mike, I hope you know I was just messing with ya about the reports! Your fishing reports belong right here, and the freshwater board. I didn't mean any disrespect, just poking fun at all the other BS that gets kicked around in here. Please don't move to the freshwater board just because I'm a *******.

Thanks,

Dayton

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LGMouth is in June to Sept and I will post on the Bass Board then..but in 9 days I go after the monster cats. I am looked forward to the sweet smell of cut bait on my hands.. Hoping to catch and release the new state record of 80lbs this year..

Nothing says victory like cut bait on your hands...Dayton we are cool..:clapping2::clapping2:dancedance

Did I use the smileys right?

Capt Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts