Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done hit and miss exploring and fishing but now I have a week to dedicate-fish the deep, dark and mysterious Pocomoke River from Snow Hill down to....who knows but the lower expanses are game as well. That place is like stepping into Jurassic Park sometimes! Anyone have any tackle shops or good manly gear places I should visit? Also looking for places for mosquito repellant, replacement camping stuff and lantern fuel, ag supply for 50lb sacks of feed supplies...

Accomodations are with family living a block from the river; I'll be driving to bank spots and pulling the bay jon for chumming and river fishing. Thanks for any advice, recommendations or experiences.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Probably be better off putting this on the MD board, DE boys might be insulted that you asked there advice about a MD river...

Gander MOuntain in Salisbury can take care of all your needs, its on Rte 13, right at the Bypass across from the mall, about 30 minutes from Snow Hill. Don't know if there are any tackle shops in Snow Hill, or even down in Pocomoke. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts