Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
I think I'm out this weekend, go get em.

be interested to hear how muddy the water is from the rain and if water temps went up.

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D.F.,Did'nt think about the Water gettin' mucked up.

Mark,I should get down that way.Don't think I will do much of anything up here.

C.M. If the wind was'nt going to be too bad,I'd run down that way from Sandy Point.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Michael my boy , you really do need a trip to the ocean ! You and the hat man can surely be in need of some tasty black willy fillets ! 2 spots left my boy !:yes::D

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike,Nothin' I'd like to do more!Only been Fishin' one time for the Blackies.!Just can't get off on a weekday.Work is SLOOOOOW!!Need every penny I can make right now.One of these days!!!:wacko:

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Mike we'll be south in Solomon's not in your area, but good luck buddy!
Are you kidding when Mike is out hunting them fish down North Carolina is out of his area (unless can rig up and open water fuel station)

go get'em

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Mike,Nothin' I'd like to do more!Only been Fishin' one time for the Blackies.!Just can't get off on a weekday.Work is SLOOOOOW!!Need every penny I can make right now.One of these days!!!:wacko:
You are an expert at excuses . Ever heard of the calling in GAY Day ?:D:hysterical: OOPS , that:yes: has expired already . How about "My Back Hurts " ? I really need a massage that can only be provided by some serious poundage from the ocean ?:yes::D

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are an expert at excuses . Ever heard of the calling in GAY Day ?:D:hysterical: OOPS , that:yes: has expired already . How about "My Back Hurts " ? I really need a massage that can only be provided by some serious poundage from the ocean ?:yes::D
Mike,maybe you are rich or something:D,I got a Family to feed and I don't have to tell ya' how the Auto Industry is right now!:wacko:Takin' a 50-60% pay decrease for lack of work,gotta do what a Mans ,gotta do.:wacko:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Mike if you come down our way give me a shout, you got the digits...

and as for Rose, he is rich, man that cat is giving away free 4 somes golfing, I wanna be Mike Rose!!! Glad he's on my side!

·
Registered
10,547 Posts

and as for Rose, he is rich, man that cat is giving away free 4 somes golfing, I wanna be Mike Rose!!! Glad he's on my side!
You are FOS ! Why haven't you gotten back to me ? You said that there was still an outside chance that you could go !"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of a rich mahogany."

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Mark,You don't know me well enough to know about my Wax and Traveling reputation!:D:D My reputation precedes me on the Board.My Boat WILL NOT hit the water in the Spring untill I take everything out,Clean everything and wax twice.I even wax the seat cooler[inside]!Another couple coats during the season.

Now the Traveling part....Nothin for me to put 40-100 miles in a day on my Boat in nice weather!Been from Sandy Point to CCNPP,James Island,Just an example.:D:D:D

As for that Mike Guy,,,,I' don't know about Him!;-)

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Mark,You don't know me well enough to know about my Wax and Traveling reputation!:D:D My reputation precedes me on the Board.My Boat WILL NOT hit the water in the Spring untill I take everything out,Clean everything and wax twice.I even wax the seat cooler[inside]!Another couple coats during the season.

Now the Traveling part....Nothin for me to put 40-100 miles in a day on my Boat in nice weather!Been from Sandy Point to CCNPP,James Island,Just an example.:D:D:D

If I was rich I wouldn't be slummin' on this board . Why don't you just "travel" down the bay , around the cape and come up to OC ?:D:yes:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts

Mike,
Wanna come do my boat? Free rides all spring?? ha ha

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
You are FOS ! Why haven't you gotten back to me ? You said that there was still an outside chance that you could go !"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of a rich mahogany."
Both Twisk and I will know tomorrow...waiting on a call..and Mike, you are a huge deal!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts