Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
D.F.,Did'nt think about the Water gettin' mucked up.

Mark,I should get down that way.Don't think I will do much of anything up here.

C.M. If the wind was'nt going to be too bad,I'd run down that way from Sandy Point.

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Mike,Nothin' I'd like to do more!Only been Fishin' one time for the Blackies.!Just can't get off on a weekday.Work is SLOOOOOW!!Need every penny I can make right now.One of these days!!!:wacko:
You are an expert at excuses . Ever heard of the calling in GAY Day ?:D:hysterical: OOPS , that:yes: has expired already . How about "My Back Hurts " ? I really need a massage that can only be provided by some serious poundage from the ocean ?:yes::D

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are an expert at excuses . Ever heard of the calling in GAY Day ?:D:hysterical: OOPS , that:yes: has expired already . How about "My Back Hurts " ? I really need a massage that can only be provided by some serious poundage from the ocean ?:yes::D
Mike,maybe you are rich or something:D,I got a Family to feed and I don't have to tell ya' how the Auto Industry is right now!:wacko:Takin' a 50-60% pay decrease for lack of work,gotta do what a Mans ,gotta do.:wacko:

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Mike if you come down our way give me a shout, you got the digits...

and as for Rose, he is rich, man that cat is giving away free 4 somes golfing, I wanna be Mike Rose!!! Glad he's on my side!
You are FOS ! Why haven't you gotten back to me ? You said that there was still an outside chance that you could go !"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of a rich mahogany."

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mike if you come down our way give me a shout, you got the digits...

and as for Rose, he is rich, man that cat is giving away free 4 somes golfing, I wanna be Mike Rose!!! Glad he's on my side!
Mark,You don't know me well enough to know about my Wax and Traveling reputation!:D:D My reputation precedes me on the Board.My Boat WILL NOT hit the water in the Spring untill I take everything out,Clean everything and wax twice.I even wax the seat cooler[inside]!Another couple coats during the season.

Now the Traveling part....Nothin for me to put 40-100 miles in a day on my Boat in nice weather!Been from Sandy Point to CCNPP,James Island,Just an example.:D:D:D

As for that Mike Guy,,,,I' don't know about Him!;-)

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Mark,You don't know me well enough to know about my Wax and Traveling reputation!:D:D My reputation precedes me on the Board.My Boat WILL NOT hit the water in the Spring untill I take everything out,Clean everything and wax twice.I even wax the seat cooler[inside]!Another couple coats during the season.

Now the Traveling part....Nothin for me to put 40-100 miles in a day on my Boat in nice weather!Been from Sandy Point to CCNPP,James Island,Just an example.:D:D:D

If I was rich I wouldn't be slummin' on this board . Why don't you just "travel" down the bay , around the cape and come up to OC ?:D:yes:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts

Mike,
Wanna come do my boat? Free rides all spring?? ha ha

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
You are FOS ! Why haven't you gotten back to me ? You said that there was still an outside chance that you could go !"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of a rich mahogany."
Both Twisk and I will know tomorrow...waiting on a call..and Mike, you are a huge deal!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.