Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all: I am new to the forum and read it before fishing this weekend. We fished Sat afternoon/evening around Lookout Point on the Potomac and caught one slot fish and several small fish. We enjoyed the birds diving and the fish up on top. Casting Hopkins produced success. Coming back to Piney Point we came upon another school with birds just at sunset. It was a beautiful scene with the mirrored water reflecting the orange/red sunset with the birds and fish going wild.

On Sunday after reading the forum we went down to the bridge on the Rappahannock. It was cold, windy and a bit rough for our equipment. Spent a few hours trolling and jigging without any product. Having never been in either location before it was an experience that I hope to repeat.

I thank all that were helpful to us on our first trip this fall with your reports.

Dave:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome! Keep at it, I am not sure where you are from, but it just keeps getting better!!! Come on down to Va Beach in Dec / Jan we are bringing the big girls in then!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts