Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All
This Friday a Great American and true friend will be headed east for a year long deployment. He'll be gone while his beautiful wife Pam gives birth to their first born in a few months. Send your prayers to Pat Valent and his wife, and to all our uniformed men and women in harms way.

We'll miss you buddy......but not enough to not go tuna fishing :):):)

Tossing back a cold one for you Pat.

Cold beer, Warm Hearts
Art

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
God Speed And Remember To Cover Your Six!!!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Thats really taken one on the chin. Good luck to him and his family, I know I got 26 years and counting in the same boat..

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
God speed our prayers are with you and your family. God bless our troops and don't let the democrats cut spending to support our troops. They need all the help they can get. Kill Jane Fonda :D

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Give'em hell... if there's anything we can do for your family while you're away, you know we'll do it.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Can't say I know what your facing, but I hope you kick some terrorist as_ and come back safely. Thanks for protecting me and my family so we can enjoy this great country and all the freedoms our forefathers have fought for. Peace be with you and your family.

·
Registered
126 Posts
May God watch over the troops while they are overseas protecting this great land. They are the reason why children grow up in the land of the Free. Safe trip, and quick return, Mark.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
481 Posts
God Bless

God Bless you Pat and bring you home safe, and like AL said anything we can do for your family while you're away, you know we'll do it.
Bob

·
Registered
877 Posts
Good luck and godspeed, my BIL is heading back for his 3rd deployment overthere. May you all have a speedy return!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pat,

Good luck and be safe. Looking forward to some cold beers and some biting fish when you return.

Walt

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks all -
Art - had to put you to the test, I shouldn't have to rig baits by the time I get back. Will be looking forward to the end of striper season when I get back - if I can pull myself away from the girls
Keep in mind the Warrior is still for sale, and can be seen at VB boats (make an offer). Art can vouch for the fact she catches fish.
Pam is the one with the hard job, prayers for her. Thanks for the support

·
Registered
832 Posts
Good Luck and Be Safe

Pat

Be safe over there and don't worry you boat will be sold quick I just lowered it to $29,500 and it won't last long at that price. I had a couple people at the boat show already asking questions.
Take care while over there and be safe

Scott

·
Registered
24 Posts
God bless you ole buddy!! Be safe over there and git 'er done!! If I can do anything for you re: the boat or anything else while you're gone, give me a call. Look forward to fishing with you when you get back!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts