Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Finally. He has to come home to some place in time and you know well his family reported him MIA. Just how long does it take? Should we be proud now? Dont lay this on me now Dayton. I returned many a troop back to their families and know they dint have the look that they had been living off chocolates. I gave a few a swig of water from a hot canteen bottle. They were glad to drink something fluid other than their own piss. I am sorry man, I know you werent sniping me. This **** just drives me wild. I try to suck the water down and not numb myself further. Yes he is returned home. Its about damn time dont you think? Do I have to give you my very soul on a platter or what?
What else could you possibly want? What more do I have to do, just what does it take? I wll clean up after all this and do itunder yur watch even though you have never worn a Olive Drab uniform or hid or ducked or got a buddy up outta it. What the hell more do you want of me? If yur gonna save me and be salvation get here. Now its time to go beddy by and guess what, it wont be pretty again for the 36th yr. Glad I could be of service and my lines have been open but no callers as always.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts